General Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your unused merchandise in its original condition within 30 days of invoice date. All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Bri-Flex products sold one yard or less are final sale. They are non-returnable/exchangeable/refundable.
- All returned items must be in its original condition which means the products cannot be used, altered, tampered, or damaged in any way.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. If you request a refund, the original price you paid minus the shipping charges will be credited back to your account ONLY after we receive the return and confirm all return conditions are met. All refunds will be issued in the form of which the original payment was made, and it may take up to 1-2 billing cycles for the funds to appear in your account depending on your financial institution.
- Any manufacturing defective items must be reported within 72 hours of delivery in order to request a return. We will NOT be responsible for any defect or damage reported after the 72-hour period.
Please make sure you keep the tracking number for the return package - We will NOT be responsible for any lost package during the return transit.
How to report
When receiving damaged, and/or defective products, please send us picture proof to firstname.lastname@example.org